Why spend the time and money on building and maintaining your infrastructure when you can host in the cloud? “In just a few hours, we can provision dedicated servers and cloud servers for you, and your business will be up and running with limited cost and risk.
Other benefits of hosting your software in the cloud: “You can do all your testing and development in their data center and then deploy into production. If the load increases or decreases you can scale your infrastructure on demand without owning a single piece of equipment, or worrying about server maintenance and upkeep.”
It is a wide-ranging of web-based services designed to allowing users to obtain extensive array of functional capabilities on a “pay-as-you-go‟ basis which previously required a sizeable hardware/software investments and professional skills to procure.
CLOUD SERVICE BENEFITS TO COMPANIES
Reduce IT Costs – Moving to cloud computing may reduce the cost of managing and main
taining your IT systems. Rather than purchasing expensive systems and equipment for your business, you can reduce your costs by using the resources of your cloud computing service provider. You may be able to reduce your oper
ating costs because:
- The cost of system upgrades, new hardware and software may be included in your contract
- You no longer need to pay wages for expert staff
- Your energy consumption costs may be reduced
- There are fewer time delays
- Give Scalability/Flexibility – Using cloud computing, your business can scale up or scale down the operation and storage needs quickly to suit your situation, allowing flexibility as your needs change. Instead of purchasing and installing expensive upgrades yourself, your cloud computer service provider will handle this for you. Using the cloud frees up your time so you can get on with running your business.
- Provide Reliability – all-time business continuity and fast disaster recovery.
- No in-house maintenance – сloud service provider does the system maintenance with needed upgrades.
- Mobile Accessible – Mobile workers have increased productivity due to systems being accessible in an infrastructure available from anywhere.
- More Predictable IT Budget – Most cloud services are procured on a fixed monthly or annual basis. These services are delivered regardless of what happens to your on premise servers (If you have any). This makes forecasting and planning more accurate and eliminates some of the guesswork. Organizations often find they get more for less on cloud platforms.
Multiple Deployment Models of Cloud Computing
- Private Cloud – is the cloud infrastructure managed for and dedicated to a single organization
- Public Cloud – is the cloud infrastructure managed to deliver services to multiple organizations on commercial basis by a cloud service provider.
- Hybrid Cloud – is a cloud computing environment which uses a mix of on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms.
To Move On The Cloud
Are you considering a transition to the Cloud? ZealSoft Solutions can help you in determining whether you are ready for the cloud with our ‘cloud readiness assessment’. Based on this assessment we can outline a route together, in other words the roadmap, which is necessary to get where you want to be.
When your organization is ‘ready for the cloud’ we can set up the migration. When your environment is ready to use it is possible to plug your own custom applications into your Cloud environment. Imagining, developing and innovating applications is our specialty. With our international team we develop anything you need on a project basis.
Do you want to maintain control on your environment after configuration and implementation, but do not want to worry about it yourself? Perhaps you would like to outsource the technical and/or functional support to us. We provide 24/7 service if needed.