Mr. Saeed is a Chief Technology Officer in ZS Business Solutions with over 22 years of technical experience using emerging technologies to resolve business problems. His management and technical security expertise includes a wide range of platforms and networks. He has extensive experience in information security services, ITS Sarbanes Oxley 404, Enterprise Risk Management, PCI Compliance, Application Security Architecture, IT Policies, Information Security Management Systems, IT Security Governance, Internal Assessments, Internal Audits, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning.
Mr. Saeed is also experienced in network security, network designs, firewall implementations, and application access controls reviews. He has provided services to Ford Motor Company, IBM, General Electric, KPMG, Lear, Engaged Media and Aramco.
- Master’s degree in Computer Information System from University Of Detroit Mercy
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences from Quaid-i-Azam Univeristy
- Project management professional
- Certified Information Security System Professional
- Certified Information System Auditor
- Global Information Assurance Certification
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (ISO BS7799-2)
- Certified Information System Manager
- Certified in Risk Management
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (In Process)
- Provided vision, leadership, guidance and supervision to IT managers and senior staff responsible for delivering results related to projects, programs, and/or support functions.
- Assisted in the development, design and implementation of secure solutions for networks and operating systems utilizing emerging technologies.
- Extensive experience in Implementation & Audit of ISO 27001 – ISMS
- Extensive experience in Implementation & Audit of ISO 22301 – BCMS
- Develop methodologies, techniques, and programs to accomplish business objectives at an optimum level of return on investment for the company.
- Provided guidance in establishing and integrating standard security and control processes
- Vulnerability Management (Nessus, McAfee Found-Stone & Hercules, GFI, IBM Enterprise Scanner)
- Shepherded security testing requirements and leveraged commercial AppScan, Hailstorm, WebInspect, Fortify, and Ounce tools for security testing in conjunction with many freeware tools.
- Orchestrated security awareness to the applications teams.
- Performed and Conducted risk assessments and pre-implementation reviews for S-OX Compliance with corporate policies and directives
- Conducted Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Risk Assessment, identified critical resources. Developed, maintained Manufacturing practice Business Continuity plan, Business Resumption Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans and planned for crises management as a Business Continuity manager since 2002
- Conducted spot audits to ensure control effectiveness and quality of work that application teams are adhering proper procedures regarding change control, change management, and separation of duties.
Prior to joining ZS Business Solutions, Mr. Saeed have served several organizations as Chief Information Security Officer, Enterprise Security Consultant, Sr. Security and Compliance Manager, Security Champion, S-OX coordinator, S-OX Master Inspector, Internal Controls Coordinator, Program/Project Manager, Trainer, Technical Lead and Network Administrator.