A highly experienced Global Executive Leader and Enterprise Business Architect with a demonstrable record (15+ years) of achievement in the United Kingdom advising leading B2B and B2C provider groups and large government departments on major strategy design and implementation programs.
Combines advanced levels of technical expertise with exceptional abilities analyzing change priorities and implementing precise value-added solutions for improving performance, operational efficiency and regulatory compliance.
A very resourceful, focused and results orientated individual, offering strong business leadership and outstanding influencing skills coordinating busy teams and forging sustainable relationships across the customer base.
- Department of Health: Enterprise Business Architect responsible for delivering world’s largest Health and Social Care infrastructure on behalf of Treasury, Cabinet Office and Major Projects Authority UK. Total program impact of £10billion+ across the health and social care sector in the UK.
- Lloyds Banking Group: Business Architect responsible for creating framework for a roadmap of a £2.5billion global change program (incorporating 13 divisions across European, Asian and the American jurisdictions). Lead for lobbying strategy on behalf of Bank of England and collaboration with the Federal Reserve USA, to facilitate Inter Governmental Agreement.
- Cooperative Financial Services: Appointed Business Architect to rescue a transformational process targeted on maximizing a newly purchased £multi-million system, and renegotiate/manage extraneous 3rd party supplier costs. In addition Financial Conduct Authority’s independent auditor to facilitate authority to deploy..
- Lookers PLC: Retained advisor to the board to transform technology and information capability, transformation program turn around to support delivery of “best in class” vision and extend competitive advantage
- NHS Information Centre: Selected as the sole Business Architect to assist with the £90m program and lead development of first of its kind Business Operating Model implementing the Health and Social Care Act ‘12.
- Homeserve: Appointed Business Architect to a FTSE 250 Insurance Company to deliver design of a £5million Network Transformation Program and £4million Transition/Implementation to meet FSA regulatory requirements.
- Shop Direct: Designed and led a £125milliontransformation program for the UK’s largest online retailer (sales of £1.6billion and 5m active customers) to resolve operational problems encountered following the procurement of high value software.